domingo, 20 de março de 2011

unfinished


Run! Do it fast! Faster and faster! Hurry up! I need this for yesterday! C'mon! Life is short! I don't have patience! Now!...
I want to scream, I do want to run, but far away from here. I do want to go fast, but to the moment of life i'll have silence, a little bit of peace. We don't need to hurry, we don't need to go faster and faster, we just need to enjoy life as it appears to us.
Earth is getting addicted to a pace of life that is not common for our kind. everything must be done now, everybody wants answers immediately, wants to get to their final destination the exact moment they think of it. People doesn't have patience anymore.
A very wise man once said "Patience is a virtue". A person who is patient is in peace with the world. Why not waiting some more minutes, why buying everything just right now, why can't we respect the limits, live just like our ancestors did, let the world take its time?
Doing everything faster doesn't let you appreciate the wind blowing off your hair, doesn't allow you to see for several minutes a cloud going its way far from the place you are, doesn't make you feel how everything is connected and designed brillantly.
Have you ever stopped some hours just watching the stars, and the moon? Doesn't it seem to you a waste of time looking at the stars? Well, I guess having small talks on the internet should be a better way to live.
I was thinking about mail. It's been so much time since I've last got a letter from someone. The anxiously about the arrival, your heart beating faster when you see the mailman bringing some stuff, the hope for being remembered... It doesn't work this way with my e-mail inbox.
I believe our bodies have their own will, and they do this to test us. If you turn you body used to something, you'd better be mind-prepared to fight against it. We're meant to be soul-ruled people, that's why we have our intelligence, our feelings.
Our body is always trying to control us, but we have to fight against it, for our own sake. Just question: does everything our body judges as good is really what it thinks about it?
I'm trying to take control of my wishes, to be a soul-ruled, instead of a body one. Unfortunately I'm one in a billion. But I'll take my pace, I'll try to change the world, I can do that.
I wonder how [...]

-to be continued another time-

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário